Thursday, May 13, 2010

Seadragon Inspired Eyes

I am LOVING greens, blues and golds lately! I think it's an exciting combo for the spring and summer seasons. And well since it's springummer right now I did this quick look using the 120 palette. It's such a great little palette since everything you need is all in one place, which is great for people like me who need that extra sleep in the morning and don't want to drag out all of their make-up for one look. So I present to thee: Seadragon Eyes! The first picture below is a diagram of color placement. The second is a chart of the colors used. The numbers correlate. I thought this would be a quick and easy way to see what I used.



Product Breakdown:

NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

120 Eyeshadow Palette

Rimmel Eye Kohl in White

L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black

Avon Lipliner in Wild Berry
Rimmel's Lasting Finish Lipstick in En Vogue



The 120 palette came from Sedona Lace and can be found here.


3 comments:

  1. love this!! especially the pop of green on the waterline

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors look amazing on you! I love the combination, it's always been one of my favorites. I added your blog link to my website too. Hope it helps! x

    ReplyDelete